A number of characteristic aging symptoms are experienced by a majority or by a significant proportion of humans during their lifetimes.
• Hearing loss at high-frequency sounds above 20 kHz becomes apparent in teenagers.
• Cognitive decline begins in the mid-20s
• Wrinkles develop mainly due to photoaging, particularly affecting sun-exposed areas (face).
• Female fertility peaks in the mid-20s and declines.
• People over 35 years old are at risk of developing presbyopia. and most people benefit from reading glasses by age 45–50. The cause is lens hardening by decreasing levels of α-crystalline, a process which may be sped up by higher temperatures.
• Hair turns grey. Pattern hair loss by the age of 50 affects about half of the males and a quarter of females.
• Menopause typically occurs between 49 and 52 years of age.
• Osteoarthritis rises in the 60–64 age bracket, to 53%. Of which 20% report disabling osteoarthritis at that age.
• Hearing loss occurs in one-third of people between 65 and 74 and half of those older than 75.
• Cataracts are evident by age 80
• Frailty, defined as loss of muscle mass and mobility, affects 25% of those over 85.
• Atherosclerosis is classified as an aging disease. It leads to cardiovascular disease (for example stroke and heart attack) which globally is the most common cause of death.
The omega-3 fatty acids aid in wrinkle prevention by protecting the cell membrane, improving dry skin, and reducing inflammation. Seaweed is packed with antioxidants, fatty acids, vitamins, and more than 50 minerals and trace elements. It can be used both internally and externally to prevent wrinkles by supporting rejuvenation, protecting and healing skin cells, preventing inflammation, and overall vascular support to prevent skin discoloration. Evening Primrose Oil offers Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) and fatty acids, along with anti-inflammatory properties.
Vitamin A accelerates skin cell renewal. Vitamin B complex can reduce fine lines, improve skin tone, reduce skin discoloration, and prevent inflammation. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that also helps to repair connective tissue in the skin. Vitamin E helps to heal the skin and protects against free radicals.
Antioxidants protect against free radicals that cause skin damage and wrinkles. Some of the above natural anti-wrinkle supplements are powered by antioxidants.
Other super-sources of antioxidants include Green Tea. Fruits & vegetables high in antioxidants include dark leafy greens, sweet potatoes, pumpkin, tomatoes, blueberries, strawberries, and pomegranate.
Many of the physiological changes leading to osteoarthritis are not clearly understood yet by medical science. So prevention is an effort in which you take aim at the risk factors that contribute to joint damage.
Aloe Power, Royal Jelly, Omega plus, 40+ for men and Cal-C-Mag
For women :
Aloe Power, Royal Jelly, Omega plus, 40+ for women and Cal-C-Mag